Warning...this is inappropriate!
Don't worry...this isn't rated R or anything, it is just crude. Of course, you must know, I'm going to talk about the "F" word. Fart. What is our fascination with farts? Why, at 25, 30, 50 and even 70 years old do we still giggle uncontrollably when we talk about farts or when someone lets a fart?
The other day during lunch, we talked farts for almost the entire hour. Why? Because it made us laugh. Of course, we'd all be horrified if we had let a fart, but to talk about a fart is totally ok. Who knows why.
My mom found the funniest thing on the internet. If you like fart humor, check this out. It is called "The Farting Preacher 4." Mom called me into the computer room at her house. She told me that she had watched this about 4 times. When we watched it together, she was crying because she was laughing so hard. After work today, I showed it to some people at work. I hope you enjoy it.

By the way...this post is dedicated to my friend Julie. She loves farts.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home