Blah, blah, blah...nothing much is new
It has been a busy week and weekend! Great news...my dad and brother worked on the fence and the only thing left is the gate! Yippee! I will have to go back and put three screws into each picket, but at least the fence is up. The gate will go up tomorrow.
My brain has been on overload lately with so many things that I'm trying to remember. Here's a great example of something totally stupid I did. At work we were talking about Nick Lachey. I called him Nick Latchey. How dumb am I?
I went to mom's house for dinner last night. They made burgers. The food was good and I got to visit with my parents, brother, nephew, aunt and Rocky. It was fun. I told them I was blogging. They wanted to know what I wrote about and if I had written about them. My mom really wants me to put a picture of some watermelon she's growing at her house. I'll take a picture tomorrow when i go over for dinner. We are having one of Aaron's favorites - brisket. It is one of my favs, too. Trey said he was going to come down...we'll see. He's not always that reliable.
I have got to get to bed. I worked all day today, so I'm super tired. We did accomplish a lot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home