60% Dixie and other random Shi Shi
This has been such a busy week! We worked on the fence in the evenings and all weekend. It was exhausting! I've been really busy at work this week, so I've been working late this week. I'm so ready for July 7th! That is the day that my life might return to normal...Convention will be over.

I had dinner with Holly and the kids tonight. I taught Ally two new phrases that she really enjoyed using. The phrases? Shi Shi and Teenie Tot. She liked calling Donnie a Teenie Tot. She is so smart and precious. She was at my house this weekend while we were working on the fence. She brought her cheerleading DVD and her uniform so that she could practice. She really thinks she is cool. I admit that I think she is wonderful, too.
Grayson and Aaron are coming to TX tomorrow, so I'm sure I'll have some fun stories and pictures to share.
OK...so I love NPR. Let me tell the story of how I came to listen to NPR. I was listening to a soft rock station that I loved. Out of the blue, they started switching DJs around and I didn't like the morning DJs, so I decided that I wanted to listen to some talk radio. The radio on my Explorer was messed up so I couldn't see the numbers for the stations. I ended up finding KLIF, 570AM, FOX Radio. I did like listening to it, but let me tell you...I would get worked up. It was a bit conservative for me. OK...it drove me crazy. Phyllis and I were talking about how worked up I was getting and she told me I had to listen to NPR. Thank God for Phyllis! I tuned into to NPR and haven't turned back. I love all of the programs. Seriously! I even love Car Talk! It is a great program. Anyway, this week I heard about a language quiz that you could take to determine if you were a Yankee or a Rebel. It is a lot of fun. I took it and I'm 60% Dixie. You should take the quiz, too.
Not much else going on in my life. I need to clean my house a bit, but I think I'd rather go to bed. I have to work on the fence after work....

1 Comments:
You wish! I think she is cuter than anyone in your family...besides your son. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home