The Year of the Blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Two comments!

I shared my blog link with some close friends...okay...only three people. Give me a break though. I'm going slow. My two comments are from two of my favorite people.


The first was from Javier. We've been friends since April 1998. We met at the Rochester Hotel in Durango, CO when we were both interviewing for Residence Director positions at Fort Lewis College. We both got the jobs and have been friends ever since. I recently went to Puerto Vallarta with Javi. His brother was marrying a woman that I know from FLC. They had one of the best weddings I've ever been to.


Which brings me to my other favorite person, Meredith. I know in order for us to remain friends, I have to say that her wedding was the best I've ever been to. It was in the top three! One thing that will keep her wedding at the top of the list is the avocado bar that she had. Delish! Meredith and I are friends from work. Well...we were friends from work before she moved to Colorado...while I was on vacation with Javier. Some friend, huh? Anyway, Mere and I became fast friends when we both started our jobs around the same time. I miss her a ton!

Don't I have cute friends? I think so.

Enough for tonight! I've got to go watch the MAVS! GO MAVS! (That makes me sound cool and like I want to watch sports, right? Truth is that I'll probably watch some of the Mavs game, but in reality I'll probably end up watching something on Lifetime, Lifetime Movie Network, WE or the Food Network! I'm just keeping it real.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home