Here goes nothing...
I love to read blogs. I'm not talking about random blogs. I love to read blogs of people that I know, but don't keep in touch with. It is a sickness. I always hope the writers never know I'm reading. So, if I love reading blogs so much, why didn't I write my own? Well...I don't have anything to talk about. Or do I?
I've debated the topic with friends and co-workers. Usually the blogs that I read also don't have anything too exciting to say. I decided to quit talking about blogging and making excuses. So, for my 32nd birthday (yesterday), I've decided to start a blog of my own. I'm calling this "The Year of the Blog." I'll try it for a while and if it doesn't work, no harm done.
Yesterday was my 32nd birthday. I went to the pool with my sister (Holly) and her kids (Ally and Donnie). We then met a bunch of family for my birthday dinner. After dinner I went to Holly's house and watched the Mavs game. Today my very special work friends took me to lunch at Mexican Inn. They gave me a gift card to Home Depot! I was so excited. Taylor made these awesome cupcakes that we gobbled up.
Tonight wasn't too exciting. I went to Home Depot to buy the supplies for my new fence. After that, I had to get my prescriptions filled. While I waited I decided to go get a pedicure and a manicure. It was a nice treat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home