The Year of the Blog

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Twenty Questions

I wanted to post, but didn't feel that I had anything to write about. I decided to play twenty questions with myself. I found some random questions online that I thought I'd try to answer.

Q: Of all of the books you were assigned to read when you were in school, what are your favorites?
A: I love to read, so this is a difficult question to answer. In high school, I read To Kill a Mockingbird...truly a great book. Some of my favorites from college are Bridge to Terebithia (children's literature) and Black Like Me.

Q: Have you ever had a pet that was not a cat or dog? What was it?
A: I don't like pets...AT ALL! Yuck!

Q: What are 5 of your favorite TV shows?
A: In no particular order
1. Grey's Anatomy!!! I love, love, love it!
2 The West Wing (I even love the re-runs)
3. The Brady Bunch (I've been a fan for a long time)
4. Will and Grace
5. Anything on the Food Network, but mostly Paula Deen, Road Tasted with Jamie and Bobby Dean, Tasty Travels with Rachel Ray and Behind the Bash with Giada.

Q: Where and what would you rather be doing right now?
A: Somewhere cool chatting with a friend or reading a great book. I actually would go for sitting on the beach with the water splashing up on me to keep me cool.

Q: What is your favorite kind of music?
A: I like ABBA, The Carpenters and lots of Soundtracks (Wicked, Mamma Mia)

Q: What is your preferred ice cream
A: Butter brickle from Braums

Q: Which single store would you choose to max out your credit cards?
A: Target. I can always finds lots of stuff that I love there.

Q: What do you do most often when you are bored?
A: TV (too much!), computer and sleep

Q: Name the person you are friends with that lives the farthest away?
A: Javier in St. Paul

Q: Last movie you saw in theater?
A: You, Me and Dupree. It was funny, but I could have seen it on video.

Q: What's your hobby?
A: I love to cook and craft

Q: What scares you?
A: I sometimes think about how lucky it has been a long, long time since our country has had a war right in our backyard. It scares me to think that we could have a war on our soil.

Q: What is your favorite movie?
A: I love movies, so this is a hard one. A few favorites include Dirty Dancing, Muriel's Wedding, 8 Seconds, Anne of Green Gables Series, Dead Poets Society and Mona Lisa Smile.

Q: What's your favorite color?
A: Purple

Q: What's your favorite flower?
A: Daisy

Q: Where is your favorite place to eat?
A: I love Mexican food (El Chico), but I also love Johnny Carinos and Italiannies

Q: What is your favorite drink?
A: I love Sonic drinks (cherry limeade, cranberry limeade), but I also love Tropicana Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice and Sweet Tea

Q: What are is one of your obsessions?
A: Shopping. I can't stop buying books, office supplies and items on clearance!

Q: Where have you lived?
A: Tulsa, OK; Sand Springs, OK (Prue); Mannford, OK; Norman, OK; Durango, CO; Newark, TX; Richardson, TX; Newark, TX; Denton, TX; Newark, TX; Fort Worth, TX

Q: What is something that annoys you?
A: Reality TV. It is out of control!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home