Slacker
Who would have thought that it would be so difficult to make myself post? I have felt a bit overwhelmed lately. I think a big part of it was being out of town for a week. I'm still not completely unpacked. Why is it that I do that? The weekend that I got home, I planned about a zillion things so I never got fully rested.
I got a promotion at work. Yippee for me! I've started training, so I'm keeping totally busy during the day. When I get home, I've just been watching tv. I'd like to read some books, but nothing is holding my attention for very long. The training is good, but I've been in so many meetings that I'm having a doozie of a time absorbing everything while continuing to be productive.
So...what does a wise person do when experience all of the craziness that I'm experiencing? I'm sure they don't take a day off and take a long weekend to San Antonio! Well, that is what I did. I did have a wonderful time, but...since I haven't unpacked from Hollywood, you know I haven't unpacked from San Antonio! What a mess my house is!
San Antonio was a lot of fun. We stayed at a lake house (that left a bit to be desired). I want with my sister and her family (bil, niece and nephew), her MIL and FIL and my parents. Everyone (excluding the baby and my parents) went to Sea World. It was so much more fun than I ever thought it would be. It was hotter than heck, but was totally worth it. A visit to The Alamo is always in order when in San Antonio. Visit the "Just for Kids" section of this Web site...super fun! We also went on a boat tour of the River Walk and that was fun. The River Walk has a cool history and is hopping (especially on a Saturday night)!
Enjoy this picture of my sister, her husband, Ally and Shamu!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home