Family Pressure
Gosh! Talk about pressure. I haven't posted in a few days and now that my family knows my blog address, they expect me to keep my posts up to date.
As promised in an earlier post, here is a picture of my mom's watermelon. She really has two, but I didn't want to post both. These were "planted" by some great seed spitters last year. This is the first time they've had melons get this big. Please oooh and ahh as you look at the photos.
(If I do say so myself, this is pretty darn good picture.)I've been super busy at work as I get ready to go to HOLLYWOOD! Yippee! I'm excited even though I'll be working my hiney off. We do get to go see Kenny Loggins in concert on the 4th of July. And...I get to meet (or at least be in the same room and very close to) Dixie Carter. Hello, Julia Sugerbaker! What excitement. I'm definitely post a picture if I get one. I've been plotting how I can do that. We'll see.
The other night at mom's house, I brought the stuff to make smores. Everyone seemed to like them and Ally had a big mess all over her face.
I guess her dirty face could have had something to do with the sucker, graham cracker, marshmallow and rice crispy treat she had along with the smore.
We got together for dinner since Grayson and Aaron are in town. It was a lot of fun. I think Ally and Grayson really like each other (I think they're pretty cool myself). Today I met Holly, Grayson and Aaron for lunch. They went to Six Flags and I work really close by. My other nephew that I think is pretty cool is the cutie, Donnie. He slept most of the time while we were at mom and dad's house. He was dressed in his swimming trunks. I guess he thought about swimming, but decided he'd rather nap. He got passed around and we all took turns. My cousin's wife also took a turn. Donnie must have really liked her because he threw up on her not once, but twice. I don't mean he a little drool or spit up. I'm talking about enough spit up that it was running all down her shoulder, chest and arm. My cousin "had to" help clean the spit up out of her cleavage. He is a cute little guy. I'm just glad that Alayna got the vomit instead of me!

This is it for the night. If I don't post again before Friday, don't look for another post until next Friday! I'll be in Hollywood. Weather report...in the 80s! Thank God!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home