Slumber Party!
Last night I had a slumber party with Ally. We had a lot of fun. I picked her up at her grandma and grandpa's house. We stopped by McDonald's for dinner. We both had a cheeseburger and fries. We were there for a really long time. She was a good eater, but didn't want to play on the toys...even though that is why we went to McDs. She didn't like how loud all of the kids were being, so we just ate and left.
After McDonald's, we had to stop by Wal Mart to pick up a few items. Ally bought Hungry Hungry Hippos (HHH)with her birthday money. (I couldn't believe this kid's game was almost $17!!) We also got the stuff to make muffins for breakfast. Ally wanted ice cream, so I let her pick some out. She wanted sherbert. So, of course, that is what she got. We also had to buy Sprite since that is what she likes to drink. I already had lemonade at home, so we were safe there. When we got to my house we played and played. We put HHH together. For some reason, we had two green bodies, but all of the correct heads. I put the yellow head on the green body so that we could play. I told her that she'd have to take HHH back to Wal Mart with her mom and dad so that she could get a yellow body. She was pretty good at the game although she did figure out a way to cheat. Go figure!
Ally was a great helper with keeping her toys picked up (thanks, Aunt Cheryl!). She also helped me make the bed.
Ally loves to eat popcorn and watch a movie, so we did that. She also wanted to eat the "crazy cheetos" that I had. Doesn't she look precious?We finally went to sleep about midnight (sorry mom and dad!). Fortunately we slept until about 9 a.m. We got up and played some more. We made our mini muffins for breakfast and played HHH while we watched Annie. Time was also spent jumping on the bed. She likes to jump on my bed because I have a mirror that she can use to watch herself. She's a fan of herself!
Ally's mom called and invited us to go to Sam's with her. We wanted to go, so we decided the slumber party was over. All in all, it was a success!
Ally is at a really sweet phase right now (she hasn't really been in a bad phase as far I as I can tell). She constantly tells you that she loves you and she always wants to hug and kiss. It is so sweet. She loves to climb up on people and cuddle with them. She's a sweetie!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home