The Year of the Blog

Monday, August 28, 2006

It Finally Rained!

I'm so glad that we finally got some rain. It was under 100 degrees today! Yippee! This is a short week at work because we have this Friday and next Monday off! I can't wait. I don't have any big plans, but it will be nice to have a little break.

It was a fairly uneventful weekend. On Friday night I went to Holly's house to get ready for the big party. I brought the pinata stuffing, so that was fun. Dad went to Oklahoma to get Ona, so I got to see her on Friday, too. She is such a sweet little girl. I love when she comes to visit. Holly got a Bounce House for the party and it was delivered on Friday night. Ona and Ally jumped for awhile while I sat in there with them.

Saturday was the big party. It was good. There weren't too many people there, but there was a good crowd. It was super hot! After the party I stayed at Holly's house and played with Ally. Saturday night we went to the mall to have the kid's pictures taken. They are cuties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home