Random Stuff
Last week wore me out, but I'm feeling much better this week...so far...it is only Monday! This weekend I was busy, but I took the time to watch some of my Netflix shows. I watched the first season of Weeds. It was so good! I also watched Akeelah and the Bee. I highly recommend this movie. I really wanted to see and it was so really surprised that it was even better than I thought!
This weekend I volunteered for the Children's Miracle Network radiothon, which was broadcast from Cook Children's. I had to be there at 5:45 a.m.! I worked this shift so that I could go to work after (on Friday). On Saturday, I volunteered for the 3 day expo for the Breast Cancer 3 Day. I met some great people and I'm so excited for the event. It is only 46 days away! I can't believe it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home